1. ABOUT Aviator Style
2. ABOUT THIS POLICY
3. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW?
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you: • information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
This information may include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, purchase information, and financial information (including your credit or debit card details), amongst other information.
4. WHAT DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
To make our Website work, including to allow you to order and receive products from our Website, administer your account and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways. The key purposes for which we use your information are as follows:
• to provide you with the products you have ordered: to order products, you need to register an account on our Website (which you may personalize). Your information (including name, address, phone number, email address, will be used so you can submit, and we can process and fulfill, that order. We may also use your information to communicate with you about your orders and account and provide you with customer support when needed. This may require us to provide your information to third parties including Blom Bank SAL and our delivery partners Aramex, as further set out below;
• to provide you with customer services: if you contact our customer services team or provide us with feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat, or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us categorise the communication, respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate, and resolve any issue or incident that you may have. We may also use your phone number or email address to let you know the status of, or if there are any problems with, your order;
• for your, and our, financial security: for everyone’s safety, we need to ensure that our customers are genuine. To do this, we may use your personal information (including your name, address, and financial information (such as credit or debit card details) to confirm your identity and perform the credit check or anti-fraud checks. We may use third party credit reference or fraud prevention agencies to perform these checks, as further set out below, but no formal credit check is performed and your credit rating will not be affected. Please note that we do not sell your information without your consent (whether your name, address, emails address, financial information, or otherwise) to any third party.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including using a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details);
• requiring you to establish a password to access your account on our Website;
• not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number);
• regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
CONTACT US & ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION All of the information that we collect, or that you provide to us, is controlled by Maghariki Trading SAL
6. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY